Affordable dental finance
Affordable dental finance is one option for managing treatments which require a more significant investment. It has many benefits for patients who have been prescribed important dental treatment and want the flexibility of managing costs within their budget.
Who is dental finance for?
- Restorative dental treatments, including dental implants, crowns and bridges, and veneers (including inlays and onlays)
- Teeth straightening, including our Invisalign treatment plans
- Root canal therapy.
We’re pleased to support our patients with finance options, including our inhouse finance and no interest dental finance through DentiCare. Our friendly patient liaison team can provide information regarding applications and terms and conditions.
Why is dental finance a good idea?
Our approach to dental care is based on a “prevention is best” philosophy. As part of this approach, we educate our patients about the importance of taking action before small dental issues develop into more serious problems. This is where dental finance can help.
Access to our dental finance options means you can receive the treatment you need, when you need it, rather than waiting until a condition has progressed. In general, a delay in treatment can correlate to increased treatment costs, particularly as many conditions are progressive if remedial action isn’t taken.
For non-urgent dental treatment, such as Invisalign teeth straightening for adults, or other cosmetic treatments, dental finance makes it possible to realise your goals for a beautiful confident smile sooner.
We’ve helped arrange dental finance for the following patients:
- Mums who’ve decided they want to invest in themselves and finally straighten their own teeth after the kids have had braces
- Patients who had a tooth extracted and want to improve their bite or chew function – or simply smile with more confidence
- People who know that treatment is inevitable for a specific dental condition and want to take action.
Ready to explore your options?
Denticare – Dental Finance
How much does dental treatment costs?
While treatment costs vary, depending on each individual’s needs, we will take time to explain the options to you. We’re committed to providing dental care with integrity, supporting you to make a decision that aligns to your goals, budget and personal circumstances.
Patients covered by private health cover can claim a portion or all of their general dental costs, depending on their membership. Dental Art is a preferred provider with Bupa and HCF and using our HICAPS terminal, provide immediate refunds to these patients.