- Clear aligners.
- Easily cleaned.
- Custom made per patient’s teeth.
- Metal free.
- Must be worn about 22 hour per day.
- Treatment progress done in stages. At every stage a new aligner is used.
- The length of treatment varies depending on various factors and determine by the treatment’s managing dentist.
- ClearCorrect is more affordable.
ClearCorrect offers lower fees without compromising on quality or customer service.
- ClearCorrect Cost – Ranging from around $3,000 to $7,000
- Invisalign Cost – Ranging from around $5,000 to $9,000
- ClearCorrect is an American company with products manufactured in the USA, while Invisalign is a global company with products manufactured around the world.
ClearCorrect is more affordable while remaining just as effective!
Call DentalArt today on (03) 9527 2273 to make an appointment.
Or just send our dentists a quick enquiry
Please complete our online dentist st kilda contact form.