Teeth whitening in Melbourne at Dental Art
Teeth Whitening procedures can help lighten coffee-stains remove cigarette and tobacco discolorations and correct yellowing in teeth due to ageing.
At Dental Art we offer a range of products for whitening your teeth including in-office teeth whitening which can often be accomplished in one visit or home teeth whitening which may be recommended to enhance the effects.
In-Office teeth whitening – dentist-supervised
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Natural+ Teeth Whitening
Home Kit Teeth Whitening:
- A custom-fitted mouth tray containing a teeth whitening gel for a few hours every day or night.
- The trays can be adjusted to lighten individual teeth.
- The average patient will wear mouth trays for one to two weeks.
- More severe stains can often be removed with extended use of a home teeth whitening system.
Numerous over-the-counter teeth whitening products are now available, but dentist-supervised teeth whitening remains the safest and most effective method for brightening your smile.
Here are some key reasons why you should always consult with your Melbourne dentists:
- Proper fitting mouth trays. Often, over-the-counter teeth whitening trays do not fit the patient’s mouth properly. Improperly fitting trays may cause the teeth whitening gel to leak and can result in gum irritation and a less effective treatment.
- More comfortable solutions. With today’s dentist-supervised systems, even patients with sensitive teeth can undergo teeth whitening treatment. In fact, here at Dental Art our teeth bleaching and whitening incorporate pain-free dentistry techniques.
Teeth whitening procedures are one of the most economical ways to enhance your smile.
Natural Plus – Teeth Whitening – Best Whitenig Results!
- Virtually no sensitivity or side effects during and after the procedure
- Inclusion of Dead Sea Minerals in the formula
- Calcium and Fluoride released during the procedure
- Enamel layer protection as well as reinforcement of dentine
- Non-toxic, ecological (Certified) and stabilized hydrogen peroxide (Patented)
- All ingredients added to the hydrogen peroxide are of natural origin
- Neutral pH formula (maintained even when gel is active)
- Progressive and sustained release of active ingredients (radical oxygen ions)
- Visible immediate improvement and long lasting results
- Effectively treats all types of teeth discolorations and stains including ‘mottled enamel’ and antibiotics/medications stains
- Safe and Reliable
Speak to the friendly team at Dental Art to find out which teeth whitening treatment is best for you.
Please complete our easy online dentist st kilda contact form, and our dental team will attend to your enquiry. *For quick enquiry (treatment, concern, cost, gap, etc)