- Invisible – Clear aligners show off your smile, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Removable – It’s easy to remove aligners and eat whatever you like. There are no wires to trap food or get in the way when you floss.
- Made in America – ClearCorrect clear aligners made in Texas since 2006.
The ClearCorrect treatment / Procedure
If you’re a good candidate for clear aligners,
- An orthodontist or dentist will manage your treatment.
- We will need to take photos and x-rays, use a scanner or impressions to capture the shape of your teeth, and submit your prescription to ClearCorrect.
- ClearCorrect aligners are made, based on our orthodontists or dentists prescription.
- A series of customised aligners are made to apply pressure to the teeth to correct their position.
- The alignment progress will be monitored periodically and new sets of aligners will be given to you.
- You’ll need to wear the aligners for at least 22 hours per day, progressing through each step until your treatment is completed.
- How much do ClearCorrect aligners cost?
The cost of ClearCorrect ranging from around $3,000 to $7000, depending on the complexity of treatment, and other factors.
- Are ClearCorrect aligners covered by dental insurance?
Many dental plans do include coverage for orthodontic appliances such as clear aligners. If you meet your insurance company’s eligibility requirements, you may get cover for a portion of the total treatment cost. For more details please contact us.
- Do I have to pay the total cost up front?
Not necessarily. Please contact us and check our monthly payment plans to help fit your budget.
- How often should I wear aligners?
Wear aligners as directed —usually two to three weeks per step, at least 22 hours per day. Take them out to eat and brush your teeth.
- How long does treatment take?
This varies from patient to patient. Treatment can take anywhere from a few months to a few years, depending on the complexity of the case.
- How visible are clear aligners?
Clear aligners are transparent. Most people don’t notice them.
- How are ClearCorrect aligners made?
ClearCorrect makes clear aligners based on prescriptions from our dentists and orthodontists. Our dentists will manage your ClearCorrect treatment.
- Does ClearCorrect guarantee perfect results?
Most patients do experience significant improvement in their smiles, but it’s impossible to guarantee the outcome of any orthodontic treatment. Your results may vary.
- Will I need to wear a retainer after treatment?
To prevent relapse, dentists usually prescribe a retainer after any orthodontic treatment. ClearCorrect offers affordable, discreet clear retainers suitable for patients treated with clear aligners or traditional metal braces.
Call DentalArt today on (03) 9527 2273 to make an appointment.
Or just send our dentists a quick enquiry
Please complete our easy online dentist st kilda contact form, and our dental team will attend to your enquiry. *For quick enquiry (treatment, concern, cost, gap, etc)